ilya

FAQs + problems and solutions

“License already in use”
Each PinBot license is linked to one machine, and can only be used on a single machine at any time. But you can easily transfer your license to another machine. If you have formatted your PC, changing from Windows to Mac or to a VPS, you can use this page to transfer / reset your license: https://pinbot3.com/order/reset.php

Lost your license ID?
Send your PayPal email address which you’ve use to purchase PinBot with to pinbot@healzer.com and we’ll look up your license ID.

“Scrape limit reached” & “premature finish”
Both of these status messages indicate the same issue. Depending on which feature you get to see these messages, they mean slightly different things.

• Follow feature: PinBot was unable to find more users/boards to follow using your keywords, try more broad keywords (no long tail keywords). Or it has already tried following everyone from those results. Another issue could be that criteria/filters which are too restrictive and no users/boards were found matching all of the criteria, so they were skipped until the end was reached.
  • Unfollow feature: PinBot was unable to unfollow most likely because of the criteria which is too restrictive and not many of your followers matched the criteria, so the end of search results was reached.
  • Repin, Like, Comment: PinBot was unable to find pins using your keywords, try shorter, broader keywords (no long tails).
  • Pin: PinBot uses external websites such as Tumblr to scrape from. If your keywords don’t yield (m)any results on Tumblr from your keywords, it will have to stop prematurely. Since version 3.0.3.1 we have disabled all external sites for scraping and replaced them with the regular Pinterest search results.

“Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile”
Are you seeing this message when you try to launch PinBot3.jar ?
This is caused by a failed update. Something went wrong downloading the latest version of PinBot.
To fix this, delete the PinBot3.jar file from your PinBot's directory, and then launch PinBot3Updater.jar.
The updater will re-download the latest version and launch it for you.

JVM invalid file.jpg

Hi, Ilya

First of all I hope that you will launch very soon Pinbot4.0.

I have a problem with repining just 1 individual pin to all of my colaborate or individual boards.

H E L P !!!

On 24/3/2017 at 9:55 PM, Alexxx said:

Hi, Ilya

First of all I hope that you will launch very soon Pinbot4.0.

I have a problem with repining just 1 individual pin to all of my colaborate or individual boards.

H E L P !!!

Hi Alexxx,

I believe your problem has now been solved; just making sure?
If it's not, let me know asap :)

Cheers!