Hi,

i was trying trial version of pinbot.

i configured pinbot to scrape pins from one user and to put in boards. I put /username/pins/ for every board on account.

The problem is, when pinbot scrape repins from user, he dont make duplicate repins.

So, I want to pintbot scrape repins from user and  every new 1 pin to put in to every boards what i have, is that posible? (1 pin to repin in e.g. 3 boards) i want to scrape new pins from one user and to put in all boards.

What i did wrong and how can this work?

I hope you understand me.

Edited by ivan

Hello @ivan :)

Unfortunately that is not possible right now.
Duplicates are prevent per feature (pin, repin, follow, comment, ...). PinBot makes sure it does not pin/repin the same image twice, no matter which board it is mapped to.
However, I have added such a feature to our "to-do" list, so when the time comes (a.k.a. soon) I will make sure this becomes possible for you.

Cheers!

Thank you for answer.

This feature is posible in followliker. They have option to scrape pins from every boards.

So, if i repin 1 image in 3 different boards, software will scrape 3 different pins. I dont know is your software working like this, if is not, this will be good to add in near future.

I like your software becouse is clean and modern, but if you make better suppport, i will buy your software and try to see differents.