wannapin

Just use it as a pin scheduler

Hi,

I just want to use use it as a scheduler like Tailwind. (the problem with Tailwind is that it's not multi account)

I simply wish to copy pins from one of my boards to all my group boards. If I try to do that by hand, one board by one board, Pinterest blocks me after about 20 boards.
I'm confused by Pinbot's interface.
How can I schedule a pin to be copied to all my group boards at once?
Thanks for your help

Edited by wannapin

On 28/6/2017 at 3:49 AM, wannapin said:

Hi,

I just want to use use it as a scheduler like Tailwind. (the problem with Tailwind is that it's not multi account)

I simply wish to copy pins from one of my boards to all my group boards. If I try to do that by hand, one board by one board, Pinterest blocks me after about 20 boards.
I'm confused by Pinbot's interface.
How can I schedule a pin to be copied to all my group boards at once?
Thanks for your help

You can use custom queries to copy content from one board to yours. http://forum.healzer.com/topic/173-pinbotai-configuration/

It's not very smart to re-pin pins from one board only, it's better to combine it with many other boards/sources to re-pin from. Otherwise Pinterest can easily ban you.

All I'm trying to do is to save one of my pins from one of my boards, into a list of my 200+ group boards.
This is standard in scheduling tools like Tailwind or Viraltag. I realize that this is not at all the purpose of Pinbot, but I still thought that it would be possible to do that.

I think that Pinbot isn't what I had imagined it was (I should've installed a demo to check before buying the license), and the interface is a little complicated since I'm not going to use it for follow/like/scraping etc. 

A scheduler like Viraltag is probably what I was looking for.

I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you for a refund. Should I contact you via email for that?

Please let me know
Thanks

7 minutes ago, wannapin said:

All I'm trying to do is to save one of my pins from one of my boards, into a list of my 200+ group boards.
This is standard in scheduling tools like Tailwind or Viraltag. I realize that this is not at all the purpose of Pinbot, but I still thought that it would be possible to do that.

I think that Pinbot isn't what I had imagined it was (I should've installed a demo to check before buying the license), and the interface is a little complicated since I'm not going to use it for follow/like/scraping etc. 

A scheduler like Viraltag is probably what I was looking for.

I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you for a refund. Should I contact you via email for that?

Please let me know
Thanks

Yes please, send me an email.