wwhry

Suggestions for PinBotAI (aka PinBotAI 4.0)

6 hours ago, feedbackers1 said:

i see and email from healzer he will leave this forum

He is leaving forum and we are stuck in the middle!!!

On 26.09.2017 at 10:25 AM, wwhry said:

He is leaving forum and we are stuck in the middle!!!

Don't be worried. Somebody will take over whole business

Somebody has taken over the business but what is going on???? no one knows.

Just now received PinbotAi update but what is updated................. NO ONE KNOWS!!!!

I thought owners are changing, maybe there customer support will be changed and become more caring/quick/up-to-date as well.

Let's see!

@ilya

@Wiktor

Good work man..... Now in menu, the "delete" "configure" "open Main" are not working. That means we can add accounts but we can delete them. Good Going PinBotAi............

Edited by wwhry

Hi all,  as much as i can see, i am not the only one facing issue with pinbot functionality....not to mention the improvements and new options that were suggested...
To the new owners, i understand that you took over the business from Ilya, we don't know how much you paid and it is none of our business, we don't know your expertise and if you are solving the issues on yourself or you are hiring someone to do that for you. What we want to get is functional software that we all have paid for, and when it comes to some issues, trust me a simple message "we are working on the problem" is just not enough, we need more than that like what is the cause, expected downtime etc. I understand that you maybe don't  care about the ones that already paid the software (since most of the money went to Ilya) but for Gods sake you have invested and if you want to get your money back and  want to make more sales you have to build trust with your clients in order to get positive reviews which will lead to new sales. Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to be smart ass and  i am not here to teach you what and how you need to do, but from my and others client point of view it seems like the ship is sinking and it is time to stop playing hide and seek.

It would be nice to hear from you, what are your plans and what should we expect, otherwise the ignorance from your side is telling us to f*ck off...
May the force be with you.
Cheers

12 hours ago, wwhry said:

@Wiktor

Good work man..... Now in menu, the "delete" "configure" "open Main" are not working. That means we can add accounts but we can delete them. Good Going PinBotAi............

It looks like your files are corrupted. Please download new instance of PinBot

Hi all,  as much as i can see, i am not the only one facing issue with pinbot functionality....not to mention the improvements and new options that were suggested...
To the new owners, i understand that you took over the business from Ilya, we don't know how much you paid and it is none of our business, we don't know your expertise and if you are solving the issues on yourself or you are hiring someone to do that for you. What we want to get is functional software that we all have paid for, and when it comes to some issues, trust me a simple message "we are working on the problem" is just not enough, we need more than that like what is the cause, expected downtime etc. I understand that you maybe don't  care about the ones that already paid the software (since most of the money went to Ilya) but for Gods sake you have invested and if you want to get your money back and  want to make more sales you have to build trust with your clients in order to get positive reviews which will lead to new sales. Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to be smart ass and  i am not here to teach you what and how you need to do, but from my and others client point of view it seems like the ship is sinking and it is time to stop playing hide and seek.

It would be nice to hear from you, what are your plans and what should we expect, otherwise the ignorance from your side is telling us to f*ck off...
May the force be with you.
Cheers

Thank you, it's always great to hear a feedback.

About plans - as I said previously, currently we are focused on bug fixes and adjusting to Pinterest's changes.

On 1/23/2018 at 1:49 AM, Wiktor said:

It looks like your files are corrupted. Please download new instance of PinBot

Nothing is corrupted, I have checked it twice by downloading fresh copy from your server. I'm still unable to use the mentioned context menu items.

Not able to delete a single account or configure it.

15 hours ago, wwhry said:

Nothing is corrupted, I have checked it twice by downloading fresh copy from your server. I'm still unable to use the mentioned context menu items.

Not able to delete a single account or configure it.

Add me on skype: wiktorpl220

I'm sure we'll figure it out