ilya

PinBotAI configuration

In this tutorial you will learn how to configure PinBotAI, this is necessary before using PinbotAI in autopilot and/or manual mode. Make sure you have added a Pinterest account into PinBotAI as explained on this tutorial.

The following animated GIF demonstrates how to configure your account. Detailed instructions can be found below:
https://healzer.com/PinBotAI/imgs/giftuts/2_configure.gif

1. Select your account, and then enter the configuration screen:
    s3.png

2. Near the top of the configuration screen you are presented various features (pin, repin, follow, ...) in tabs.
    You have to "check" every feature you wish to enable for your account and then configure each tab separately.
    On the configuration screen there are three options you have to configure:

* Timeout activity: this is the amount of time (in seconds) that PinBot waits between each action (a.k.a. delay). Notice that it is a range, so you have to interpret it as a delay between X and Y; PinBot determines a random delay between X and Y inclusive. The timeout/delay makes sure your account is not being blocked/banned for spammy behavior, so make sure that the delay is large enough to make it look like a real human is doing the work.

* Action limit: this is the daily limit for the specified feature. Each time you start your account (manual or autopilot mode) then PinBot will determine a random daily limit between X and Y inclusive. The daily limit makes sure your account does not get banned, make sure the X and Y intervals are small enough to make it look like a real human is doing the work.

* Queries: here you have to enter keywords or other queries. PinBot uses these queries to scrape for images, uploads or users and adds them into the Queue.

Some features allow you to define queries such as /username/pins/ and /username/followers/ where "username" can be any existing Pinterest user -- please hover the "?" icon for more details.

Notice that you can use the "Keyword Generator" tool to obtain hundreds of keywords.

If you are going to use the autopilot feature then you have to configure the X and Y time values when the Autopilot should start every day. PinBot's autopilot algorithm will determine a random time between X and Y (inclusive) when to start. The autopilot can only start working if it is enabled explicitly, the configuration itself does not enable autopilot but only configures the X and Y times (in hh:mm format).

cfg.png

It is possible to use more advanced queries. On the configuration screen there is a blue question mark icon, hovering your mouse pointer will display all possible queries which are supported by PinBotAI:
    advancedQueries.png

3. Once we have described some/all of our boards using keywords (and/or advanced queries), then we can adjust the timeout. Timeout activity: this is the number of seconds PinBotAI will wait between each activity. On the configuration image above, it shows that PinBotAI will wait a random number of seconds between 25s and 35s (could be 31s) after completing a certain action/activity.

4. Then we can specify actions which we would like to enable (pin, repin, follow, ...).
    Beneath each action we have a number box indicating the daily limit. This number indicates how many successful actions may be performed every 24 hours.

• (Optional) for marketing purposes we can let PinBotAI promote our website(s) or any other URLs, click the Promo button to open the promo configurations. PinBotAI is able to add a random URL you specify to pins and repins. Notice that URLs are also mapped, this allows us to promote more targeted URLs to our niches/boards.
    PinBotAI can also add a source URL to pins. A source URL is the URL to which users will be sent when they click on the Pin's image. Finally we can let PinBotAI delete all URLs from the description (before adding our own).
    promo.png

• (Optional) Messages & Comments
    If you wish to post comments and/or send messages to users, then you have to insert comments and/or messages (Spintax is allowed).
    comment2.png

message2.png

Now that you have successfully configured your account(s), you can proceed using PinBotAI in:

• manual mode (if you're a perfectionist and/or control freak),
  • or in autopilot mode (let PinBotAI make all the smart decisions).

Hi, this is maybe stupid question but had to ask :) 

the thing that is confusing me is: when we put in the keywords the same keywords are being used for all of the the actions pin/repin/follow etc.Is there anyway to split them ? for example if i want to follow user with specific name, i can put in keyword John Doe but the re-pin tool will use the same keyword to pin/re-pin ?
Or the follow will work only with using specific query example : johndoe/followers

3 hours ago, robertign0 said:

Hi, this is maybe stupid question but had to ask :) 

the thing that is confusing me is: when we put in the keywords the same keywords are being used for all of the the actions pin/repin/follow etc.Is there anyway to split them ? for example if i want to follow user with specific name, i can put in keyword John Doe but the re-pin tool will use the same keyword to pin/re-pin ?
Or the follow will work only with using specific query example : johndoe/followers

Currently that's not possible, but in the near future I might consider adding such a feature :)

• Like 1

How can I scrape pins from pinterest itself, change the source urls to my choice and pin it to my boards?

2 hours ago, azuco said:

How can I scrape pins from pinterest itself, change the source urls to my choice and pin it to my boards?

I would advise you to try this out using the manual mode first.
All you have to do is enable the "Pin" feature.
Then go to the main viewer, and under "manual actions", perform a scrape for the "pin" feature.
This will scrape images from Pinterest and add them onto the queue.

If you wish to add source URL(s) to your pins, you'll have to do that in the "Promo" viewer, which you can open from the configuration screen.
The next time you scrape, it will add them (depending on the %occurrence).

• Like 1